FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Band name View next topic
View previous topic
studio54

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:02 am

I'm trying to recall the name of a Filipino band that used to perform at one of the Baisan bars. All I can remember is the lead singer was really outrageous, wore lots of pink makeup and he was very very good. Does anyone know the band I'm talking about? Are they still playing somewhere in Bahrain?
Ali Mushaima

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:41 pm

Hi, I think the best thing to do is to contact Baisan hotrl. tel. +973 17290600.

Good luck.

Ali
Steve

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:07 am

I don't know the name of the band but the performer you are referring to is named "Nelson" . I believe he is performing in Dubai now.

He is great.
atom

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:39 am

Nelson was performing in Dubai, but I believe the band had some problems there as the authorities were not very happy about some of the outrageous antics that endeared the band to their fans.

Nelson and the band are now back in Bahrain, performing at anothr of the Baisan bars, the Warbler.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum