FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Friendship tour View next topic
View previous topic
Hilal Baskal

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:45 pm

Dear Ali Mushaima and Friendship Tour adventurers,

I learned last Friday from an article in the GDN that you had safely arrived in Turkey, specifically Istanbul, the world’s second largest city.

I am very glad to know that you enjoyed the tour in Turkey and your description of the sites you have been to is very pleasing.

I browsed your website and found it very interesting. I am sure after the successful completion of the tour you are going to write a “Seyahatname”.

As an Ambassador of Turkey in Bahrain I would like to wish you the best of luck on your adventurous journey, hoping that you enjoy every detail you learn during it.

With my best regards,

Hilal Baskal

Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey
Ahmet Karamisir

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:46 pm

Dear Ali,

Most welcome to ISTANBUL and hope you could have more time to see more in ISTANBUL.I wish you and your team a pleasant trip.Congratulations you really represent country very well.

regards

AHMET KARAMISIR
Pamela Wells

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:30 pm

Ali:

Good luck on your marvelous adventure! While in Corfu, stop by the village of Kontokali and have a fabulous meal at Takis' Restaurant, served up by its owners, my dear friends, Dimitris and Nina Gerekos. Tell them their American "sister," Pamela, sent you!

Good luck!
Vishy N T

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:29 pm

I have been following your adventure trip
all along. Such reading makes one feel as part of your
gang. You are doing a great job and keep it up....

All the Best to you Ali and other three members of the
team Deirdre, Martin & Christine.

Good Luck......

Vishy
Bahrain

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum