FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Cable Sports TV Deal! View next topic
View previous topic
reggae_angel

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:42 pm

I just came outta; cable tv store in Seef Mall and i found a good deal for anyone looking around to suscribe for upcoming euro soccer league matches, nfl, f1 championships and other major sporting events and if u thinkin' what abt entertainment - they got that all wrapped in this package - western & arabic entertainment as well.

The deal is by Showtime & ART who have teamed up together and are offering a free decoder, dish and installation with no tech fees for 15.99bd -16BD rather....

If you're interested in this offer just go to any authorized SHOWTIME and/or ART agent/dealer in bahrain and tell them u wanna suscibe for the SCORE Deal (15.99bd)by ART & show time .

Happy Viewing!
arkay

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:31 am

Is that for one month? what's the store name?
Reggae-Angel
Just joined

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:00 pm

well yea.. /month... more info on this can be found from any pehla agent in bahrain... i saw da offer in their shop...unfortunately.... by the time i saw the art n show time offer i had already purchased a pehla silver package for 6 months @ 13/month....

The name of the store where i saw the offer in was called -'Al Mufeed Electronics' in gudaibiya....

u can find the dealers for art in bahrain onlin here : http://www.adduniverse.com/dealer/dealer.asp

good luck with that:)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum